Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Christina is going to LSU!!!!!

Christina Desiderio just posted on Instagram that she has committed to LSU!!!!
I just needed a post to fangirl about this because Christina is perfect and I love her gymnastics so much and LSU is my favorite of the big teams! I'm so happy this is the school she went with. As I've mentioned before, it always makes me incredibly happy when a US elite (especially one in national team status-- I still am so happy about Christina MAKING THE NATIONAL TEAM!) commits to an NCAA program other than UCLA or Florida. I can't wait to see what the choreographers there can give her! Yay Christina! Congratulations on going to LSU!!!

Also, I need to give a shout-out to the ever-lovely Sabrina Vega for also committing to not-UCLA-or-Florida. She will be attending Georgia, and I like their program even though a lot of people seem not to? Two not-UCLA-or-Florida commits in one week! And from two gymnasts I love! AND the US team is named tomorrow! This is a good week for me as a gymfan.

No comments:

Post a Comment