Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fantasy Gymnastics Journals: Trading

I've traded two gymnasts on my team so far. I don't foresee any more of them going bar injury or something major like that, but you never know. I'll definitely keep my eye on which gymnasts come available, though.

The two gymnasts I traded are Rachel Updike and Memory Shettles. Neither of them has competed so far this season, which was annoying particularly for Rachel because I was planning on using her vault score. (Kristina Vaculik and India McPeak haven't competed in 2015 either, but Vaculik has got to be competing again when she's better and I will keep India unless my other gymnasts are losing limbs and I can't make lineups.) I traded them for Tiffani Lewis and Hailey Burleson. With my beam-heavy team, vault and bars were a little lacking, hence my choices. I don't know how often Tiffani will be in the lineup seeing as she's only been up once, but she HAS competed. Hailey has actually been scoring well on vault, but her bars scores are good and will definitely be handy if I have a week low on meets for my other gymnasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment